Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Research sho there is no scientific debate about climate change
(04-17-2016, 01:48 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I didn't get an answer from you. Did you post second hand news?

Here's my reply:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/617144/Antarctica-not-shrinking-growing-ice-caps-melting

Well, when I saw a single article in a conservative British tabloid questioning global warming I was ready to say, "Game, set, match, tabloid! Sorry 97% of the scientists in the world, but you lose, I am sold that global warming is all a hoax."

But, then the video of the page three girl wouldn't load properly and my computer got all kinds of weird acting, so now I am thinking maybe the scientists were right after all. I mean, a British tabloid where you can't watch the page three girl video really loses credibility with me.

And the rest of you, be warned. Yes her jubblies are huge, but that video is trouble.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Research sho there is no scientific debate about climate change - xxlt - 04-17-2016, 12:33 PM