Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Research sho there is no scientific debate about climate change
(04-19-2016, 02:47 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Thats like a fat dude with high blood pressure and diabetes. Oh it would take a little bit of hard work and self control to fix my health. Well F it. Not worth trying.

Idk. Maybe people doing geoengineering figure something out. Maybe we really do have something with HAARP and can control weather. Maybe we have more plants that breath and store CO2 than there was in your scenario. Maybe there is a new algea that can do something with the CO2 turning to carbonic acid in the ocean. Maybe the earth has a natural buffer system that holds off the rapid rise long enough for us to make a difference.

Basically anything is better than acting like an iraqi soldier in a fight against Isis

Oh something may come along I suppose, but there isn't even the beginning of anything right now that I've been able to find.  If that natural buffer exists then great, but I've never heard anyone propose that possibility.  The problem is what is there right now.  If we cut emissions to zero, and there were no natural spikes, we would still have a major problem.  Temps lag CO2 by up to half a century.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Research sho there is no scientific debate about climate change - michaelsean - 04-19-2016, 03:08 PM