Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
DeAngelo Williams & Fans Want Bengals Week 1
(04-23-2016, 07:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: There's no precedent, but you Steelers fans can't comprehend that it's still a wrong penalty.  

Furthermore, it's not the position of his head, which I can't believe that I need to explain, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but rather that he moved his head into the path of Burfict at the last second, who was doing his best to avoid Brown.

You shouldn't be able to just put your head in the way of someone who was doing everything in his power to avoid hitting you at the last second and then be able to claim that it's his fault that his shoulder hit your helmet.  It's logic and objectivity.
[Image: Drops-Mic.jpg]

Aside from you, that understanding of the rules has neither been articulated nor enforced by anyone, ever.  To somehow think that it is magically authoritative because you thought of it is the antithesis of logic and objectivity.  It won't be long until more of your fellow Bengal fans start begging for you to stop embarrassing them again.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: DeAngelo Williams & Fans Want Bengals Week 1 - JS-Steelerfan - 04-23-2016, 07:40 PM