Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello everyone
Im finally able to type on this site,I'd like to ask how do I post in the NFL draft section, there wasn't any post thread option there? I've been reading this site for a good two years,and love it. I just couldn't get on here from my phones I had for some reason. Well here is my mock draft Im hoping for and think is a real possibility too.
1- corey Coleman wr- I think doctson and treadwell will be gone,they met with Coleman several times,and they said they need speed,they also need instant offense.to contend for a superbowl this year.
2- aldophis Washington De/Dt - we let gilberry go,probably knowing we we're going d line in the draft,this guy from Ohio that wants to be here,say no more to marvin.
3- Sean Davis cb/ free safety- hes better at free safety,and can play gunner his first year and be depth.hes got great straight line speed and from a big school in Oklahoma.
4- Matt Tuerk center - he's coming off injury but that's OK because they still want to give bodine a shot. Good talent if not injured right now.
5- Kolby Listenbee wr- I would just hope he's there,I see us double dipping,and I like this burner,I also like Roger Lewis right here,even though he's got red flags.
6- don't know who,I'd say a corner or running back or ol
7- same as 7
Anyways who dey and sorry for posting this in jungle noise,my real name is Dwayne, and just trying to figure stuff out.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
hello everyone - bengalsturntup5532 - 04-24-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: hello everyone - Pat5775 - 04-24-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: hello everyone - bengalsturntup5532 - 04-25-2016, 03:32 AM
RE: hello everyone - Benton - 04-24-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: hello everyone - Stormborn - 04-25-2016, 01:38 AM