Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com Mock Draft Live - Bengals Pick
(04-25-2016, 09:24 PM)BengalChris Wrote: When I was watching the show and it was the Bengals turn I was sitting there think that Davis was just going to tow the need line and take Fuller. Instead, to his credit, he surprised me and made a much better pick.

I was also happy to see that Fuller didn't get selected in the 1st cause I really don't think he's got 1st round talent. He might have 1st round speed, but he got 4th round hands. So I've pretty much soured on him as a high pick. Someone will select him high. let them make the mistake.

Completely agree with this, if we were to select Fuller at 24 i think it would be a huge mistake.

The Kelly pick would be improving our biggest weakness on our team, props to Charles Davis.

Like i said, i doubt it happens but it would be a great thing for our team if it did.

(04-25-2016, 10:27 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Bodine is just going into this 3rd year.. he has struggled but so have many lineman that were thrown into the fire in their rookie year.  I don;t see anyway they give up on Bodine after just 2 seasons and take a center with a 1st round pick.... 

The thing about Bodine is he doesn't have near the upside as Kelly. See what Okeana shown on 1st round
Centers over the last few years. Most have all done great in the NFL. There is a monster difference between
a 1st round Center in Kelly and a 3rd rounder in Bodine.

Bodine could be the backup Center and Guard if we drafted Kelly.

But i am with you in that i highly doubt it happens. I am expecting William Jackson III at our pick.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com Mock Draft Live - Bengals Pick - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-26-2016, 12:34 PM