Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont want a WR in the first round
(04-26-2016, 10:13 PM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: The Bengals have had success drafting late round WRs     Chad Johnson and TJ come to mind. Marvin Jones also....

Theres some nasty Safeties we could snag.

I dont like Braxton and I dont like Mike Thomas. I do think the Bengals war room is gonna surprise some people.

PRETTY PLEASE no WR
If you don't want a WR in Round 1, then you don't want a Play-Off Win, or a Super Bowl......We just lost 2 of our top 3 wide receivers in free agency.  We picked up an OK one in free agency, but Bengals are in dire need of a WR in this draft at the top by losing Jones, who they tried to keep.  ......If Bengals, don't draft WR in round 1, then AJ Green will be double teamed all season. Also, what if Green gets injured, injuries happen in the NFL.  You can't put all your eggs in the AJ Green basket......Draft no WR at the top and let Green get double teamed all season, and suddenly Dalton will look awful.  Everybody will be on the Dalton stinks bandwagon again........

The Bengals have no choice....the new offensive coordinator has told them that.......losing both Jones and Sanu forces getting a top WR.......Bengals have no choice......they couldn't keep Jones or Sanu.....They have no choice. 

I'm all for drafting the guy Collinsworth says we should draft.....the fastest player at any position in the draft.....Fuller from Notre Dame.....he has Deion Sanders type elite speed on long bombs or turning dink passes into long gains.  Collinsworth says if we get him and teams try to double cover Green, Fuller will kill them.  That should get AJ Green in more one on one and then Green kills them, or Eifert. ...all that means points and wins.....Fuller is the fastest player in draft, all scouting reports agree. That isn't up for debate. Fuller has amazing elite speed.  You can't teach speed. You can coach up other things. .....I think Super Bowl, Pro Bowl Bengals Collinsworth knows something about WR and Speed, so I'm all for this pick. 

I would be for drafting down to get Fuller, except what if other teams have him on their radar and he is rated higher by teams than some of you think. The draft is like poker, with teams holding hiding their cards.  I say just take Fuller at our pick in round 1 that we already have. .........but we need a WR in Round 1, no matter who that WR pick is. we need a WR in Round 1.  We have no choice now. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I dont want a WR in the first round - kevin - 04-27-2016, 02:09 PM