Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which receiver we take in 2nd or 3rd round?
(04-29-2016, 09:35 AM)PacMan Fever Wrote: http://riggosrag.com/2016/01/16/redskins-rumors-desean-jackson-done-in-washington/

Let's take DeSean Jackson off of the Redskins hands. He's 29 years old and a better WR talent than anybody in this draft.

I too was shocked to see Washington grab a WR in the first round (pick #22). But after reading up on it a bit, looks like they don't want to pay the $8 Million a piece for both DJax and Pierre Garcon this season. (especially after having just handed out $75Million to Cousins + Josh Norman)

Let's swing a "draft day" deal for DJax. The guy would be a perfect running mate for AJ, would be a great "Win Now" pickup, & let's face it: He should've been a Bengal a long time ago (screw Jerome Simpson).

WJax3 + DJax > Doctson/Coleman/Fuller

At nearly $10 million this year? No thanks. The Bengals can't afford that.

Just expect the Bengals to take a WR betwee rounds 2 to 4 and hope they are groomed well to be a key contributor in 2017.

My order of preference is Shepard, Thomas, Boyd, then Cooper in round 2.
If not, I'd like Carroo or Higgins in round 3.
If not, Mitchell or perhaps Peake in round 4.

Also, I wouldn't be shocked to see the Bengals snag up Adolphus Washington between rounds 2 to 4 either. He's versatile, the Bengals have met with him multiple times, and he's from Cincy.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which receiver we take in 2nd or 3rd round? - ochocincos - 04-29-2016, 10:08 AM