Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court Upholds Nationwide Health Care Law Subsidies
(06-25-2015, 01:59 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You apparently read only one email from the link and certainly didn't go read the original story.  

You don't really believe when they said "state" they meant the federal government do you?

I believe things generally fall on the lowest common denominator. Most things in print are copied from other things in print, just like portions of this bill were copied from the old Republican bill. And portions were probably copied from state programs where similar things were already in place. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility something was incorrectly copied out of something that already existed and didn't get updated. It wouldn't be the first time it happened. Or the first time someone on the low rung wrote something up wrong and it made it through the system.

In short, no, I don't think it was some evil plot. I've said before, I think it was a typo that did not get corrected among the several hundred pages, which probably also include a few other mistakes as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Supreme Court Upholds Nationwide Health Care Law Subsidies - Benton - 06-25-2015, 03:06 PM