Poll: Who Was Your Favorite Player Drafted By The Bengals In 2016?
William Jackson III
Tyler Boyd
Nick Vigil
Andrew Billings
Christian Westerman
Cody Core
Clayton Fejedelem
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Was Your Favorite Player Drafted By The Bengals In 2016?
(05-01-2016, 08:47 PM)McC Wrote: And don't forget the chip on the shoulder.  Am a big fan of the athlete with the chip on the shoulder.

And don't forget that he'll only be 21 this season, meaning he's most likely still developing his body and his brain!  He'll be a BEAST!

Hard for me to pick one because there's a number of great picks.  

I think Jackson could be nasty and a lock-down corner for us for years to come, plus, having played DB in high school, I love DBs.

Probably Billings for the reason I listed above, as well as for the fact that I think it makes our front four one of the most dominant in the league.  It will change so much how teams have to block and the plays they can run.  I've always been a Peko enthusiast, and, even if you don't agree with me that he's underrated, I think you have to agree that he can get some push up front and tire o-linemen out, which is when Billings comes in on passing situations and wreaks havoc.  Teams can't block a penetrating nose, plus have help for our ends, and then, oh, wait, also Geno Atkins.  

Hard to pick because I think Boyd could be special and I like was Cody Core brings.

If Westerman can solidify our center position, then it would be tough to overlook that.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Was Your Favorite Player Drafted By The Bengals In 2016? - BFritz21 - 05-01-2016, 09:20 PM