Poll: Who Was Your Favorite Player Drafted By The Bengals In 2016?
William Jackson III
Tyler Boyd
Nick Vigil
Andrew Billings
Christian Westerman
Cody Core
Clayton Fejedelem
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Was Your Favorite Player Drafted By The Bengals In 2016?
(05-01-2016, 10:19 PM)TexasorBusted Wrote: I love this draft considering that they only had 7 picks, but they addressed pretty much every need with talent, strength, speed, skill and depth.

I have to vote for William Jackson III. I believe he WAS the best CB in this draft and feared that the Steelers would end up with him. He could have been a headache for the Bengals twice a year for a decade. I love Adam Jones, Dennard and Shaw....But I think Jackson will be even better than them. Sorry Dre...You will be the Andre Smith of 2016...Go get your contract somewhere else please...

I watch the highlights of Jackson...He looked like a Bengal CB. He will fit like a glove. He has a big play upside, great hands, great speed, great instincts, crazy reach....He plays like he is 6'4"...I wanted a WR....Doctson or Treadwell at #24, but Jackson III will be a "core" player for a decade if he stays healthy...His ceiling is off the charts...

I would say Billings is my favorite draft pick, but I just think Jackson is that good...It's no knock on Billings who will be awesome in his own right.

Boyd, Vigil and Westerman are future starters in this league. I will have to see on Core and Fejedelem...They will at least be good STers...

The Bengals FO nailed this draft....again....In Duke Tobin I Trust

Good stuff on Will Jackson man. I agree, i think he will be special but so will Billings, Boyd and Westerman IMHO.

Cody Core could be really good too a year or so down the road. His size and speed are rare and if Urban can get
his sloppy route running fixed he could be awesome on the outside across from Green.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Was Your Favorite Player Drafted By The Bengals In 2016? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-02-2016, 06:59 PM