Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dre Kirkpatrick had offseason shoulder surgery
(05-02-2016, 09:34 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You and your blind defender-ing all over this board is what is ridiculous.

It's not my fault Kirkpatrick missed 16 tackles last year, 2nd most among all CB. Last I checked, that was REALLY bad tackling. Plus O Coords DID throw the ball at Dre a lot, the second most targets among all CB in the NFL, which is another reason why he was 3rd in penalties in the entire NFL at all positions.

I'm sure you're going to ignore all these facts and point out something meaningless, somewhat off topic, and act like you're the smartest person on the board and we should enjoy your smug posts like they're the greatest gift we could receive.

Coordinators will target an injured player. I think that's what happened last season. Given our injuries at that position last year, its amazing we weren't worse in pass defense.

Lighten up on dre. He's not lights out, but he's better than a lot of guys. Our two other options are to pull a hue and draft six CB s every other year, hoping one or two step up, or to sign every tired old broken down free agent and hope they last two games before their gassed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick had offseason shoulder surgery - Benton - 05-03-2016, 09:14 AM