Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dre Kirkpatrick had offseason shoulder surgery
(05-03-2016, 03:07 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: LMAO LMAO LMAO

I think this sums it up.  He is a serviceable cornerback, and "serviceable" is not what you would hope for from a first round draft pick.  You would also hope that a first round pick is starting before his fourth year.  I think that is the main point of animosity towards Kirkpatrick, and also why people are getting frustrated with Dennard.  First round picks should be major contributors before their third and fourth year.  If not, then they probably should not have been first round guys to begin with...

if Kirk is Healthy i see him and Jones starting again... So that would leave Dennard still waiting.... (or being the nickle CB) so if hes not starting day 1 this year will the hate that kirk receives also be given to him?

The Problem isnt that these guys arent good enough to play the problem is the guys in front of them are just as good (or so we believe cause they are starting) and been doing it longer.

I know in the past if a first rounder for us wasnt starting year 2 we were in trouble now isnt the case though we are so deep in so many places.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick had offseason shoulder surgery - XenoMorph - 05-04-2016, 10:22 AM