Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dre Kirkpatrick had offseason shoulder surgery
(05-03-2016, 09:00 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Never said that you questioned his professionalism.  Was merely stating that playing through pain was to be expected of someone earning millions of dollars to play ball.  As in it should be of no surprise to anyone, to learn that a player continued through the season playing with an injury.

you must have not read my post or were confused.. i used the word professionally  in terms of coming into next season is a big one for Dre.. so not even connected what you are posting about above but to respond to your post..  the idea that if you earn millions of dollars you are expected to play through pain is what got the NFL in trouble and players hurt for a long time ( ie concussions) so I say today players and teams are treading lightly on that idea..., also are you saying that if you are a meager rookie free agent you are not expected to play hurt but if you make millions you are ??

It might not be a surprise the Dre was hurt most of the season and played through it but it also can;t be dismissed that sometimes a players inadequate play can be contributed to a injury especially after you find out later about the injury... ie Manning this year
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick had offseason shoulder surgery - Essex Johnson - 05-04-2016, 08:59 PM