Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not to discredit our drafting team
(05-05-2016, 11:33 AM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Exactly.  And that one terrible season was when they had like 20 players go on IR.  I think they get a pass for last year.

Actually I wouldn't go that far. I do think the Ravens are trending down thanks to some bad recent drafts and losing some old cogs like Rice, Boldin, Lewis, Reed, Pitta, Ngata, etc etc. While I think it's ridiculous to say that the Ravens have been garbage outside of the 2 championships, I'm not impressed with their current roster.

That's not to say that Ozzie is a bad GM (everyone has some poor drafts) and I wouldn't totally count out the Ravens this year either, as I think they have a decent QB and a really good HC. That roster needs some rebuilding though. I just think it's silly for a Bengals fan to thumb their nose at a GM with 2 titles and a decade of dominance on his resume.

Even though I think the Ravens look like a 7-9 team on paper, I don't think they'll be down for long. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Not to discredit our drafting team - CJD - 05-04-2016, 08:31 AM
RE: Not to discredit our drafting team - Shake n Blake - 05-05-2016, 12:07 PM