Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Problem With Caitlyn Jenner Posing Nude For SI
(05-06-2016, 12:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/denton-county-gop-sheriff-candidate-tracy-murphree-calls-for-violence-against-transgender-people-needing-to-pee-8240131

Tracy Murphree, the GOP candidate for Denton County sheriff, posted on Facebook that he’d beat up a transgender person who tried to use a bathroom where Murphree’s daughter was.

“This whole bathroom thing is craziness I have never seen,” Murphree wrote in an April 22 Facebook post. “All I can say is this: If my little girl is in a public women’s restroom and a man, regardless of how he may identify, goes into the bathroom, he will then identify as a John Doe until he wakes up in whatever hospital he may be taken to. 

Can't comment on the John Doe part...:   But if my girls were in a restroom and I saw a dude walking in there .. ( ______ or normal) I would stop them and ask them to wait until my kids were out.    

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Problem With Caitlyn Jenner Posing Nude For SI - StLucieBengal - 05-06-2016, 01:02 PM