Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putin: Obama is a 'decent,' 'very responsible' man
(05-06-2016, 03:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And lots of people on the left called Bush and Cheney terrorists.  People on the left call Obama a terrorist because of drones.  Did you think Christianity was involved in these instances?  Are any of these people saying admiring Putin is the Christian thing to do?

I'm not even trying to defend Christianity, it just seems as if people think that as long as they throw Christian or old white men in front of a statement, their logic is unassailable.

Totally understand your point.  Calling Obama a terrorist for drone strikes is one thing, calling him a terrorist because he's not a christian or 'panders' to muslims is completely different.  

To be clear thought, by no means am I lumping all christians into the same bucket in this instance.  

Quote:So, if Putin says Obama is a 'decent' individual, what would that make a 'christian' american citizen who extols a divorced Putin while calling Obama a terrorist?

Do you have a comment on this hypothetical person, or would you like to continue playing the 'christianity is being targeted' card?  Personally, I think this hypothetical person has their priorities wrong, is mentally incapable of rationale thought or possibly has self esteem issues.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Putin: Obama is a 'decent,' 'very responsible' man - Vas Deferens - 05-06-2016, 03:33 PM