Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict our "washed up DE" free agent signing this year
(05-07-2016, 12:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: ...and Jones didn't get his act together until he signed with the Bengals.

Not saying I agree, but I think people are suggesting Hardy could turn his life and career around if he signed with the Bengals.

We do have a good track record with players of his ilk. Not that I actually want him. He'd likely be a backup here, even though he's more talented than MJ.

I don't think there were ever questions about Pacman's mental state, which makes all the difference in the world.  Hardy has said that teams asked if he was diagnosed bi-polar at the combine.  Look at Hardy's behavior in Dallas and even more so look at the interview he gave to ESPN.  This is a guy who just doesn't get it... to go on national television, when you don't have to, and claim you have never laid a hand on a woman.  To make statements that women don't get abused in the "Bible belt". 

I am not a psychologist, but I do have a sister in law who is bi-polar.  You don't fix that without medication.  Medication that makes you feel numb and lethargic almost all of the time (what I have been told).  I was not overjoyed when the team signed Pacman, but can see that he made big strides towards turning his life around.  Hardy on the other hand seems like a completely unrepentant piece of trash... I really wish he would just go away so that people could stop suggesting he come here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predict our "washed up DE" free agent signing this year - OrlandoBengal - 05-07-2016, 03:01 PM