Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict our "washed up DE" free agent signing this year
I have a feeling that they'll ride it out with the guys they have. I'm disappointed about not drafting a DE, no doubt. I always want a pass rusher.

I tend to peruse league rosters this time of year and up to the start of the season. I've been doing this for a week. Although there are surely some lesser-known guys that are better than I realize, I think any team with two legit good starters is in decent shape if the rest of the roster is strong, as our is. Margus and Will may be unproven. They may even be awful. That said, there are several teams with shit for talent at the position. Look at Dallas. Look at the OLBs on the Jets. Never heard of any of them. Take a gander at New Orleans minus Jordan and Tampa. Pittsbugh's rushers are a 90 year old Harrison, a no 1 pick in Jones who they have no confidence in, and Dupree. Baltimore's guys are ancient.

We need pass rushers soon. We might need to take a couple next year. Our issue with them is more of a long-term one that immediate. I'm more worried about who replaces MJ and Carlos when they've failed to find anyone effective in the 6 years since they came onboard. If those to stay healthy, we'll be okay in 16. If not, well…...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predict our "washed up DE" free agent signing this year - samhain - 05-08-2016, 12:33 AM