Poll: Pre-season poll on which rookie will have the biggest impact on the 2016 season?
CB William Jackson (1st round)
WR Tyler Boyd (2nd round)
LB Nick Vigil (3rd round)
NT Andrew Billings (4th round)
OG Christian Westerman (5th round)
WR Cody Core (6th round)
S Clayton Fejedelem (7th round)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-season poll which rookie will have the biggest impact on the 2016 season? PICK 2
I voted for Billings, but really wanted to vote for Vigil for a few reasons. One was to piss off the Vigil haters. Also, I have a lot of confidence in our draft room and think his position and where he was drafted suggest he really can get playing time this year. He may also contribute on special teams.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pre-season poll which rookie will have the biggest impact on the 2016 season? PICK 2 - xxlt - 05-08-2016, 08:52 AM