Poll: Pre-season poll on which rookie will have the biggest impact on the 2016 season?
CB William Jackson (1st round)
WR Tyler Boyd (2nd round)
LB Nick Vigil (3rd round)
NT Andrew Billings (4th round)
OG Christian Westerman (5th round)
WR Cody Core (6th round)
S Clayton Fejedelem (7th round)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-season poll which rookie will have the biggest impact on the 2016 season? PICK 2
I went with Billings and Boyd.

Billings might only rotate in with Peko, but I think he'll keep Peko fresh and productive, and I think that him occupying blockers and getting pressure will make our front four one of the best in the league (if not the best).

Boyd will have a big year with teams keying on AJ and Eifert.

Jackson could, but I think that Dennard sees the field more this year and I think Shaw could be a sleeper, and I also think that Dre doesn't leave the field much to make him earn an extension, which all that limits his PT, plus with Marvin's history of not rushing rookies onto the field if they're not absolutely needed. I hope that Jones is mostly a return guy just because I loathe Tate, but he'll probably see the field on defense a lot, further limiting Jackson.

I think that Core could surprise some people.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pre-season poll which rookie will have the biggest impact on the 2016 season? PICK 2 - BFritz21 - 05-08-2016, 10:32 AM