Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
economist ethnically profiled,interrogated for doing math on American Airlines flight
(05-08-2016, 10:23 AM)McC Wrote: Better to have ten thousand innocent people hassled than one guilty one bring down a plane full of innocent people.

I know this doesn't mesh with this artificial PC bullshit culture in which we live.  The real reality is that no one would want their loved ones to die because a suicide bomber slipped though the cracks.  You can't have it both ways.

That's the way vigilance works.  It's not always perfect but if beats the lack of it.

I know some of you guys spent a silly amount of time scouring the internet to find stories like these so you can prove over and over again how enlightened you are.

Actually it was all over the news.

But while I understand the desire to pigeon hole things and say if you see a brown person doing something you don't understand / like you should panic there is also something to be said about people being paranoid about things they don't understand like only when a brown person does them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: economist ethnically profiled,interrogated for doing math on American Airlines flight - GMDino - 05-08-2016, 10:36 AM