Poll: Pre-season poll on which rookie will have the biggest impact on the 2016 season?
CB William Jackson (1st round)
WR Tyler Boyd (2nd round)
LB Nick Vigil (3rd round)
NT Andrew Billings (4th round)
OG Christian Westerman (5th round)
WR Cody Core (6th round)
S Clayton Fejedelem (7th round)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-season poll which rookie will have the biggest impact on the 2016 season? PICK 2
I went with Boyd and Vigil.

Boyd will probably be the slot WR and will have an opportunity to make an immediate impact. That was an easy pick.

I went with Vigil because he will probably spend a lot of time on special teams and I think he can make an impact there.

This team loves to draft 1st round corners and sit them for about 3 years. No matter how much better Jackson may be than Kirkpatrick or Dennard, I just don't see the team giving him any significant snaps this year.

Billings is going to need to work on his pass rush, but he could be playing run stuffer by the end of the year. Westerman is not cracking the line up at guard and even if he somehow were to wow with his play at center, Alexander is not letting anyone else ruin the middle of the line than Bodine.

Core and Fejedelem will only stick if they do well on teams. One or both my end up on the practice squad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pre-season poll which rookie will have the biggest impact on the 2016 season? PICK 2 - muskiesfan - 05-08-2016, 11:07 AM