Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
economist ethnically profiled,interrogated for doing math on American Airlines flight
(05-08-2016, 01:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So now we can only comment on the topic and not the source? Sounds good. The article is designed to paint anyone that suspects foul play on an aircraft as an ignorant bigot. Ask yourself why we needed to know that the lady making the observation was a blond wearing flip flops. Then further ask yourself why the man is constantly refereed to in the descriptive such as: curly-haired, olive-skinned, foreigner, ect..Answer those questions and you will determine why I find this article to be hilarious and those that it feeds are equally as amusing. 

Because those were the actual facts of the situation.

Because I while person saw a brown person doing something they didn't understand and held up a flight and got off the plane and suffers no consequences (so far) for her actions.

I find amusing folks who think as long as it isn't a white guy getting profiled its, well, amusing.

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: economist ethnically profiled,interrogated for doing math on American Airlines flight - GMDino - 05-08-2016, 01:37 PM