Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama to transexual "look your in my house, it's not respectful"
(06-26-2015, 01:26 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Couldn't agree more.   It's funny because I got a guy who works for me and he is one . Well we just call him *****.  That's his thing....  It's funny that I come on here and you would think I said the most horrible thing on the world.     It's cool because I will adapt but I asked my guy and he didn't see thee big deal.

My cousin is gay.  Openly.  I often tease him about his inability to do "gay" things like decorate his home or dress himself (he's color blind).  

If I see a story about the "gay agenda" I always share with him and tell him I knew it all along that he was trying to take over the country with his gayness.

I've know him my entire life.  He understands I am joking.

You work with one guy who doesn't mind what you call him...that doesn't mean you can just walk up to anyone and use the same verbiage.  That is disrespectful.  that is why I said earlier I usually just call people by their name and not by what ever sexuality they subscribe to.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama to transexual "look your in my house, it's not respectful" - GMDino - 06-26-2015, 08:46 AM