Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The growing anti-Muslim sentiment
(05-12-2016, 10:06 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Yeah, I understand that a lot of people do not care for some of his opinions.
However, I do not have to always agree with someone to learn something from them.

Different types of people make this forum tick.
We all feed off of each other, learn, are frustrated, and are entertained.
Just consider the political discussions you have in real life.
You come off pretty polished from the activity here.....don't you ?

Regardless of what anyone says, we are all better from every minute of it.

Agree 100% Roto.  

All I was saying is that many of those previous conversations were derailed by remarks and a tone that, frankly, came off racist.  I don't know any other way to put it.  At that point the true intention of the discussions came into question.  I was merely pointing out that coming in here demanding accolades for some grand foresight seemed like a bit of a stretch.  "Why haven't you been paying attention to me?!!!"...  Well, because you pissed in your own conversational well, pal. 

Listen, people can say whatever the hell they want.  I'm fairly certain a few people here only actually believe about 60% of the shit they purport to around here.  A big chunk of it is just boasting and grandstanding as if people are going to think they have a big dick IRL.  Just because its their opinion, fabricated or not, doesn't mean I have to pander to it.

make sense?  great.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The growing anti-Muslim sentiment - Vas Deferens - 05-13-2016, 01:40 PM