Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too many white people in top national security positions
(05-14-2016, 10:16 AM)Vlad Wrote: That's a cop out.  Any student with an interest in science will want to learn science. See Ben Carson who grew up amongst hood rats.

I live in a community having a school system that is always ranked among the top school systems in Ohio. People from all cultures move here because of the school system.
In our lovely community we have Black, White, Indian and Asian students. Lots of Jews. Very diverse.

Who's pictures adorn the hallways because of academic achievements in the sciences? Pick any of the above except for the black.
Walking into the place I feel like I'm in China. The Chinese kids fare the best.

You'll see pictures of black students over by the gym next to the trophy case wearing their football or basketball gear.

So a 10 year old growing up with his grandparents in eastern Kentucky poverty gets funding and parents to move to your neighborhood?

Wow, that's awesome. Problem solved I guess. Lets move on to ending world hunger.

Ps, the racist shot there at the end only goes to further the point that not enough emphasis or opportunities are made.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Too many white people in top national security positions - Benton - 05-14-2016, 12:06 PM