Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic Misfits reuniting this Septemeber.
(05-14-2016, 10:50 PM)samhain Wrote: Yeah, they were a major part of the soundtrack of my youth.  I hadn't listened to them for almost a decade and a half until about 2013.  I popped in Walk Among Us and for some reason I've been listening off and on ever since.  

The music is about as simple as it gets, but it stands the test of time surprisingly well.  

As for the "Misfits" of the mid 90s thru the present, I have zero clue.  The most I've seen of them was on a wrestling show my little brother used to watch.  As far as I'm concerned, Glenn is the Misfits.  If he won the rights to the name and wanted to hire some slappys or studio players to back him and call themselves the Misfits, I'd be fine with it.  It's his work and vision.  The other guys just provided money.  Hell, it wasn't the Misfits, but I thought his original Danzig lineup was pretty tight.

Yeah. I liked the 1st 2 Danzig records back in highschool. I haven't heard that in forever though. The Misfits will pop up on Pandora all the time for me.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Classic Misfits reuniting this Septemeber. - jason - 05-15-2016, 09:50 AM