Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too many white people in top national security positions
(05-16-2016, 04:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Now I'm Larry too?  Ninja

All seriousness aside I not going to disagree that two parent homes aren't better than one parent homes.

I'm going to disagree that it can't work with one parent homes or that it is more of a scourge to blacks than anyone else in that position.

Also that there is no answer for how to have more two parent homes so we need to focus on answers to help the children instead.

1. Who is Larry?  

2. So just say we agree lol 

3. Ofc some single parent homes work... If it didn't we would have chaos.  But the real question is how much better would those successful single parent homes be had their been 2 parents?   Maybe those are our top people and the failed single parent homes would have been just ok with a second parent home.  

4. Promoting it throughout the culture would be a start.   Making it harder to divorce when children are involved .... Some states have a cooling off Period with counseling.    .... Maybe stop giving more gov assistance to single parent homes.   Let's give more to married couples with children.   

Messages In This Thread
RE: Too many white people in top national security positions - StLucieBengal - 05-16-2016, 05:05 PM