Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-16-2016, 09:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Could someone please explain to him that, since I'm the one who started the thread and made the only post prior to his reply, he could have just asked me.

Anyways, the transgender comes into play because he can legally go into a women's bathroom if he just says "I identify as a woman now," and also the fact that there has already been a few cases like this since the law took effect.

Can someone explain to me if he thinks that this is just a coincidence or what?

As to Matt: It's just a shot at you and an opportunity to belittle your stance; but he doesn't like the way the board has turned lately.

As to the OP: Of course if it is made federal law (which is where we are heading) that folks can use whichever facility they feel like there will be increased opportunity for those up to no good to enter the facility they feel like. I can see your point that a supposed "safe haven" will be lost if these rules are passed,  but I think the example provided is just a case of a bad man doing a bad thing.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom - bfine32 - 05-16-2016, 09:58 PM