Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-16-2016, 11:01 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Tying it into the transgender bathroom laws is absolutely baseless fear mongering. I have yet to see one example like this that would have been stopped by preventing trans people from using the bathroom of the gender with which they identify, nor one caused by allowing it. These events happened before, they just weren't click bait like they are now for people.

lol......  aside from Ben having his bodyguards dragging girls into bathrooms where Ben can rape them, I don't think things like this happened much before, and certainly not as frequently as they have been.

But you think that this is a common occurrence that is just being reported now?!  

Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati is a pretty tight community where even the smallest things get reported and blown up, so everyone would know about it, which means it hasn't been happening here.  Where has it been happening?

Actually, I think you're full of shit because assaults/rapes against women get reported pretty heavily everywhere.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom - BFritz21 - 05-17-2016, 12:15 AM