Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-17-2016, 09:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: Where did it say that he pretended to be transgender?
He went into the women's restroom, which he doesn't have to be pretending because he could just say that's why he went in there.
(05-17-2016, 09:47 AM)Benton Wrote: Stop. Good grief. Stop. He didn't. Not according to the story you linked.
The point is that he went in there with no questions asked, pretending or not.

It might not raise a red flag if this happened to be the first such instance since these bathroom laws were passed, but it's not.  
(05-17-2016, 09:53 AM)Au165 Wrote: I am impressed, somehow you actually changed the facts of the article you posted in your mind to fit your own narrative. There is no agenda on my part, I am merely pointing out the stupidity of your argument. Fine, he followed her not pulled her. That doesn't change what I said about the closet, if someone follows a girl into a closet do we need laws keeping transgender people out of closets?

Apples to oranges, but it's exactly the kind of argument that liberals use to fit their agenda.  

You take an extreme example that has no relevance or real world possibility and use it to argue your point because you have no valid argument.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom - BFritz21 - 05-17-2016, 10:56 AM