Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-17-2016, 01:53 PM)Vlad Wrote: Cant believe you still don't get it.

I get it, I just don't agree that it is going to decrease safety in restrooms to allow trans people to use the restroom of their gender. I've heard of these things happening for years. What I never heard of before all of this controversy was women being harassed about using the bathroom that fits their sex and gender because they aren't perceived as being feminine enough.

Convince me there will be an increase in sexual predators using this to their advantage to gain access (not claiming it after the fact) and I can understand the concerns. But I've not been shown evidence that there will be an increase in the frequency with which that occurs.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom - Belsnickel - 05-17-2016, 02:02 PM