Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-17-2016, 02:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is no convincing you because you have already made up your mind that these people are normal and operating with a full deck.   

You have already decided that the wants and desires of less than 1% of the population is more important than the safety of women and children.    You have no problem makng it a normal thing to allow men in the women's room.    You are under the fantasy that only real _______ will use this feature ....  And since we know they can morph back and forth on a whim then we never know who is where 

So is your argument that trans people will be the ones doing the molesting, or people claiming to be trans to take advantage? The first part of this post makes it appear that you are saying being trans means they will be more likely to be a predator and I just want to make sure that is what your implication is.

As for the second part, no, my contention is that I have not seen evidence to show that there will be any decrease in safety by allowing trans people to use the restroom of the gender with which they identify. If I do not see any risk of a decrease in safety, then it would be impossible for me to be putting the wants/needs of the trans community above the safety of women and children. I am for women using the women's room, and men using the men's room. I just see a transwoman as a woman and a transman as a man.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom - Belsnickel - 05-17-2016, 02:35 PM