Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-17-2016, 02:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So is your argument that trans people will be the ones doing the molesting, or people claiming to be trans to take advantage? The first part of this post makes it appear that you are saying being trans means they will be more likely to be a predator and I just want to make sure that is what your implication is.

As for the second part, no, my contention is that I have not seen evidence to show that there will be any decrease in safety by allowing trans people to use the restroom of the gender with which they identify. If I do not see any risk of a decrease in safety, then it would be impossible for me to be putting the wants/needs of the trans community above the safety of women and children. I am for women using the women's room, and men using the men's room. I just see a transwoman as a woman and a transman as a man.

First it was trans people would be the attacking

then it was people pretending to be trans would

then it was "no one said trans people are the ones doing the attacking, we're not bigots!!!"

now we're back to "trans people are crazy" with the implication that they're the ones who will be doing the assaulting. 

This is why I ignore the trolls here. They don't add to anything.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom - BmorePat87 - 05-17-2016, 03:01 PM