Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-18-2016, 12:14 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I'm fairly certain that the number of people being harassed while using the right bathroom is leading the number of criminals using the "I'm trans" excuse by a wide margin.

But it's for the women and children right?

Straight men are always oppressing people under the "We're doing this for the safety of women and children" mantra while simultaneously being more dangerous to women and children than those they seek to defend them from.  It's misdirection at its finest!  

Oy, just think of how many women spent their days fearing marauding minorities, terrorists, sharks, lightning, etc before the men in their lives beat and/or killed them.  Sorry, I didn't mean to get off-topic here but I can't help but notice we are discussing the safety of "women and children" related to a story where yet another straight white male did the violent and illegal deed.

Damn us.  We are so bad.  We seriously need to government to step up and stop us from being allowed to do this stuff so easily!!!! Er, except for taking our guns...we need those to you know...protect women and children from minorities and terrorists and definitely not us!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom - Nately120 - 05-18-2016, 01:14 AM