Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Poverty Law Center creates jIhad hit list of Women
(06-25-2015, 05:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://medium.com/@splcenter/women-against-islam-a9f42563e1c2

So I just read this. I'm LOLing right now at the things that have been said to describe this list. "Hit list", "putting targets on backs".

It talks about how despite the fact that the conservative political scene is dominated by men, the anti-Muslim scene is dominated by women. It then profiles a dozen of them and discusses some of the awful things they have said about Muslims.

It's not hateful in any way. Unless you consider it hateful to report on awful things other people say to raise awareness about how awful they are, it's not hateful.

Holey exaggeration, Batman! "Hit list" lol. I read the OP link and thought "wtf??", how does a group get away with that? Then i read the article (you posted) that it draws from and just shook my head.

Too bad extremists can't see how extreme they are when railing against other extremists.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Southern Poverty Law Center creates jIhad hit list of Women - rfaulk34 - 06-26-2015, 09:43 PM