Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-18-2016, 04:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I would ask him what he is doing. If he said it was his daughter, I would tell him that if he is that concerned about her, they can use the mens' room. 

If he continued in there, I would alert an employee. 

This is my thing. If you see someone that looks like a man going into the women's room, then it raises eyebrows. same for the other direction. People keep acting like a transwoman just looks like a guy walking into the women's room, but that not the case most (honestly all that I have known) of the time. That's the thing that gets me about all of this is that the people who are being most damaged by this are the biological women that either have to put up with men doing stupid shit like going into the women's room in some sort of misguided protest or that don't look traditionally feminine enough for society and so are getting harassed for going into the women's room. Most transwomen would use the women's room without a second glance from anyone.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom - Belsnickel - 05-18-2016, 04:12 PM