Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-18-2016, 04:20 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Wait wait wait, I thought the point was that he was able to get away with this because of some law that caused no one to be concerned about him going in, which would imply that there was a law or policy in place currently that caused it. Or am I missing something?

Some think that the law will allow men to enter womens restrooms unquestioned. As has everyone else, i've had this discussion with many people i know and not a single one is in line with that thought process. More often than not, as seen on many Facebook posts, males talk about how they will now "guard" the womens restroom if one of their family members need to use it. 

Since this little girl was alone, i would hope that anyone seeing him enter would question him, or at the very least, alert an employee of the store. 

Personally, i would ask him if he was her father. If the girl didn't hear the question or didn't object--but didn't confirm that he was the father--i would ask him to check that there was no one else in there (that could potentially harm her) and wait right outside the door--since he is a man and it's a womens restroom. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom - rfaulk34 - 05-18-2016, 04:26 PM