Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-18-2016, 04:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Interesting ....   There is almost always 3.   It may be listed as a big handicap single use.   But it's the same difference.  

I was in the UPS store this morning and why didn't have one.   But the publix 3 doors down did ....    So there is plenty around to make sure that I never have had to take my girls into the men's or women's restrooms.   

Almost always one or two around these parts. There will be ADA stalls in the restrooms, but they don't have a separate one for them or as a family restroom.

I always like the single seaters here on campus, some of these students are weird. I went to drop a deuce one day and there were two stalls occupied across the way (6 stalls, 2 urinals, sizable bathroom on my floor) and one guy was playing music on his phone and he and his friend in the adjacent stall were commenting on the music, and on the bodily functions of each other. Now, I was trying to be polite and let them have their conversation, but I let one rip and the one guy with the phone goes "now that was a good one!"

College students are weird.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom - Belsnickel - 05-18-2016, 04:42 PM