Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-18-2016, 04:42 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Almost always one or two around these parts. There will be ADA stalls in the restrooms, but they don't have a separate one for them or as a family restroom.

I always like the single seaters here on campus, some of these students are weird. I went to drop a deuce one day and there were two stalls occupied across the way (6 stalls, 2 urinals, sizable bathroom on my floor) and one guy was playing music on his phone and he and his friend in the adjacent stall were commenting on the music, and on the bodily functions of each other. Now, I was trying to be polite and let them have their conversation, but I let one rip and the one guy with the phone goes "now that was a good one!"

College students are weird.

Yes they are....     I was in Home Depot the other day and popped into the bathroom and there was a guy in the stall using the restroom talking on the phone with his gf or some woman.    I can't imagine using my phone while I am using the restroom.   I can't imagine any call being that important.    

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom - StLucieBengal - 05-18-2016, 04:51 PM