Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-18-2016, 05:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Because you were replying to me and I made no such claim; but you, as well as the others, most likely knew that.

Obviously anyone that says this attack occured because someone tried to impersonate a trans is introducing a red herring and those that continue to address it are no better.

I said nothing about the man claiming to be trans, didn't claim that Brad or anyone did, either. There were other example brought forth that talked about that, but not the OP. The OP still claimed that there was a law or policy in effect that allowed this to happen. You said that the restaurant having such a policy was irrelevant, but to the topic of the thread it is entirely relevant. My problem is that there are so many little back and forth arguments going on in here with people jumping in and out, myself included, it is hard to follow who is talking about what.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom - Belsnickel - 05-18-2016, 05:34 PM