Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-18-2016, 05:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes, yes you got me. I can quote no specific law change in IL; simply that the issue is a hot topc across the United States. 

Just making sure you didn't lump my original inquiry into your red herring group, as I didn't know what you're talking about.  At least you're capable of owning up to it, which is why you command more respect than others around here.

Quote:How much did you hear about transgender restroom use one or two years ago?

And everything was fine...  There were no outbreaks of transgendered people assaulting people in the restroom. They went about their business quietly as most decent humans do in public restroom facilities.

Quote:You asked whay changed and I have told you. Look and see if you can find any other mistakes. I do think I made a post that said the laws "have changed/will change". You might want to quote or you can just continue the pointless direction you are headed.

The only thing that has changed is the GOP stirring the pot and using the transgender bathroom issue as a trojan horse for local economic policy issues, specifically minimum wage laws.  Sex/gender issues are above many americans intellectual pay grade, why not use it to consolidate power.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom - Vas Deferens - 05-18-2016, 05:38 PM