Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unwed Bristol Palin preggers again
(06-26-2015, 10:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why "should" they care?

Should is somewhat irrelevant. For the sake of discussion on a message board, hypocrisy is a hot topic, regardless of which side of the fence you're on, in any random matter. As far as the side of the fence, Christians will forgive (or should) and move on, trying to do better next time. Non-Christians will...i'm gonna use the word "mock" here...based on her words and actions.

Most would hold a person's word as being something that shouldn't be taken lightly or something that's just spouted with no regard for truth or honesty, even on a message board (if expectation is legitimate debate).

Honestly, she can cruise the country championing any cause or belief she wants. If she makes money off that and does exactly the opposite of what she's championing, not once but twice, she's going to get heat and i can't objectively disagree with the heat just because her or her family has similar beliefs to mine.

She'd do best to just get out of the spotlight and raise her kids the best she can and revisit putting her "values" out there until she's a little better equipped to hold to them.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwed Bristol Palin preggers again - rfaulk34 - 06-26-2015, 10:49 PM