Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salon.com once again promoting pedos.
(05-23-2016, 11:39 AM)Benton Wrote: So, we should put a giant red 'P' on their clothing to help everyone identify them?

Mellow

Seriously though, I dunno. I realize someone can have a problem and never act on it. You might be living next to somebody worse than Jeffrey Dahmer in the head, but you're safe and sound because he never takes that step. But we can't know if he ever will.

That's not to say I think we should lock up every pedophile who admits they're attracted to kids. If we locked up everyone who thought about killing someone, every married man and woman would be a convict. But I do think we should make counseling and other tools available to help prevent them from harming anyone.

And I agree here. But many will never get that sort of help because they will be too afraid of being ostracized for doing nothing wrong if they come out about their pedophilia.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Salon.com once again promoting pedos. - Belsnickel - 05-23-2016, 11:54 AM