Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unwed Bristol Palin preggers again
(06-26-2015, 10:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not really sure you explained why someone should care. But you did support the claim I made a few pages back. Folks here care because they don't "like" her and her "vile" "white trash" family.

Stay classy San Diego..

(06-26-2015, 10:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's sincerely baffling when someone utterly fails to grasp such a simple concept.  It honestly makes me feel bad for you.

(06-26-2015, 10:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He can't be that dense.  

He has to understand the concept of self-righteous hypocrisy.

He just refuses to acknowledge it.

This is TommyC all over again.

But I get it.  

Larry doesn't want to admit he gets it so he can argue a finer point that everyone has already said:  She CAN say and get paid for whatever she likes as long as there are rubes willing to listen and give her money for it.

Meanwhile the rest of us are allowed to point out the sheer hypocrisy of what she says vs what she does.  And to hope that she would have the common decency to stop taking advantage of people who "like" her only because of her famous mother or some attachment to the "family value" of celibacy that she promotes.

Just like the example of Bill Clinton speaking on fidelity or Donald Trump on how to avoid bankruptcy she is a fraud.  Frauds are still allowed to take people's money if they willingly give it to them though.  God bless America!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwed Bristol Palin preggers again - GMDino - 06-27-2015, 10:43 AM