Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salon.com once again promoting pedos.
(05-25-2016, 05:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes and you cannot be discriminated against because of your sex, race, ect... Your going to have to do a better job of explaining the "minority myth" or more importantly how I refered to it.

(05-25-2016, 04:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My interpretation is that you must fall into one of the protected classes as outlined in the CRA.

Since everyone in existence falls into all classes protected by the CRA, can you explain how someone would not fall into a protected class? By using the terminology that they must fall into one of the protected classes you are implying that there are those that do not. This is what I am referring to when I speak of the myth that it only protects minorities, is that there are people that think the CRA could not apply to discrimination you face.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Salon.com once again promoting pedos. - Belsnickel - 05-25-2016, 05:23 PM