Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Eifert to have ankle surgery
(05-25-2016, 05:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Right on. Losing Eifert for a couple games wouldn't exactly be a good thing, but this team isn't about 1-2 players any more. We still have a couple solid RBs and a top 10 QB who can still throw at guys like AJ Green, LaFell, Gio, Boyd (2nd round pick) and Kroft (3rd round pick).

Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't seem like people are all that excited about Boyd or Kroft and I'm not sure why. Both look like fine prospects and it's not like they were some late round nobodies. If Eifert is out for a couple games, I'll actually look forward to seeing Kroft on the field. He looked capable when Eifert went down last year.

Either way, we have plenty of targets and this is still a team that's stacked with talent on both sides.

I don't think it has anything to do with Boyd or Kroft. More to do with past injuries like Marvin Jones getting injured early in training camp with an ankle injury and was suppose to be ready in 4 weeks, which was around the start of the season and he ended up missing the entire year. Then there's Eifert's injury history.

Have I overreacted to it? Probably.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Eifert to have ankle surgery - BengalChris - 05-25-2016, 06:04 PM