Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Harambe - a Cincy zoo gorilla
(05-30-2016, 12:48 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Saw that on Facebook and was going to post it but I fell asleep!  

It's hilarious and so right!  I've said that it was protecting him like one of his own children, so why would he pose a threat?

If he hadn't done anything for ten minutes, who's to say that he would have?  They handled it so shitty.  

They could have used a pole or something to pick the kid up when the gorilla had been a few feet off, or had employees go down there with guns, tried to peacefully have the kid run away, and unload on him with bullets if he wouldn't let him walk away.

Probably other things that I can't think of right now that they screwed up on.

Most people saw the edited video. I watched the full video on the news. Most videos you saw Harambe and the kid in the corner, then in the middle, and then far off. What you don't see is how they got there each time. See if you can find the full video before claiming it was handled terribly. He drug the child violently by his foot and then pants when going from one place to the next while running. Was he meaning to hurt the kid? I don't know, probably not. But watch the full video before saying jibberish. It's a miracle the kid survived.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: RIP Harambe - a Cincy zoo gorilla - Rubekahn29 - 05-30-2016, 11:31 AM