Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay marriage ruling about to come down
(06-27-2015, 07:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And you can't grasp the simple concept that it is possible to bestow dignity in lots of ways.  That is why we intelligent people know there is a word called "dignify" that describes this action.  And that is exactly what the Supreme Court did in the case of Same sex marriage.  Instead of classifying same sex couples as second class citizens not worthy of being married in the eyes of the law we dignified their relationships by elevating them to the same level as every other citizen.

And I am not really that impressed about what a crack head who died from a drug overdose has to say about her "dignity".  If that is what you want to glorify as "dignity" then you can keep it.

Well I suppose you can change the word used if you want; once you are shown that your argument using the actual word was ********.

The unfortunate thing for you is that Thomas never used the word dignify. You just decided to introduce it in an attempt to make your reasoning for considering him to be an Uncle Tom less ridiculous. 

Man I will be glad when I'm intelligent enough to know all those words.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gay marriage ruling about to come down - bfine32 - 06-27-2015, 07:33 PM