Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salon.com once again promoting pedos.
(05-31-2016, 01:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The word was not used incorrectly, just as emotional sex was not used incorrectly in a previous thread. You just have assumed the duties of being word police in this forum and it is petty in nature. I did speak  of age of consent for sex and I clearly made a contrast to it when I said if we can do this,  then why can't we do that. Any reasonable person can read that and determine the the second use of the word sex related to being male or female. 

I could go full Pat and harp on the fact that your last sentence that states a kid identifying as "another" gender is incorrect; however, I clearly understood what you meant and it only addresses parental involvement, It does not address proclamation made by the President of the United States and laws passed by various courts.

So if "sexuality" was not used incorrectly, you were indeed asking about sexual orientation?

If the answer is anything but "yes" then you used the word incorrectly. I'm happy to address my answer to your question if you're done trying to argue about your poor word choice. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Salon.com once again promoting pedos. - BmorePat87 - 05-31-2016, 01:56 PM